Call: (858) 676-1845Request Appointment
Dental Exam • Digital X-Rays • Teeth Cleaning • Oral Cancer Screening - ViziLite • Dental Fillings • Dental Crowns • Porcelain Dental Crowns • Dental Bridges • Dentures • Gum Disease Treatment(Periodontics) • Root Canals • Oral Surgery • TMJ Treatment • Oral Conscious Sedation • Pediatric Dentistry • Sleep Apnea Appliances • Pinhole Surgery Technique
Pinhole Surgery Technique
We now offer an alternative to traditional gum surgery for treatment of your receding gumline.
TOP 10 BENEFITS OF THE PINHOLE PROCEDURE FOR PATIENTS:
1) Can correct gum recession in as little as 1 treatment session. Long term results are documented in the Internation Journal of Periodontology & Restorative Dentistry. (October, 2012)
2) Minimal discomfort and swelling in most cases because the method is scalpel-free, suture free, and graft free.
3) Typically, only 1-2 pinholes are made in the gums per quandrant.
4) The pinholes heal in 24 hours in most cases.
5) Only 2 over-the-counter pain pills required after treatment on average per the study in the Internation Journal of Periodontology & Restorative Dentistry. (October 2012)
6) Can prevent tooth loss and the need for other costly procedures such as implants or dentures.
7) Treatment sessions can be completed in as little as 1-2 hours in many cases.
8) Can enhance a more youthful and attractive appearance.
9) It is not ususual for patients to describe feeling happier due to being able to smile proudly without the shame or guilt associated with an ugly smile.
10) Most paitents are back to work and normal light activities within 24-48 hours.
Check out this video and we would be happy to offer you a consultation to answer all your questions.